Friday, November 30, 2012

Frugal Friday With Marsha (linky included)



It's been such a crazy week.....or 2 weeks. I didn't post last week because I was still reeling from Thanksgiving. Ok, we were busy putting up the Christmas tree.

I had shopped some at both Dollar General and Family Dollar on Thanksgiving day and bought 1 toy gift for each of the 10 children. I wrapped those last Friday as well and have them under the tree. Which, btw, the wrapping paper we bought last year after Christmas.

I've been doing a lot of crafts. I should be getting on to making my Christmas gifts, but right now I am finishing up things that I had already started so that I can get them listed in my etsy shop.

I love the holidays, the meaning of them, and the time with family.....I don't like the stress and the hustle and bustle of them!

Today I am sharing 5 uses for mouthwash from the 99 Cent Solutions book:

1. Give your toothbrush a bath. Wash your toothbrush daily in mouthwash. It will kill the germs and your immune system will thank you too.

2. If you bite your tongue, rinse your moth with mouthwash to help your tongue heal faster.

3. Refresh your tired feet. It seems that the marathon runners know this secret. Soak your feet in sugarless mouthwash for 10 minutes. The mint will make them smell sweet and the alcohol will refresh them.

4. Help to heal a bruise. When you bump yourself, alleviate the pain and cut down the discoloration by rubbing the area with a splash of alcohol-based mouthwash.

5. Rinse away skin problems. This is for you cat or dog. If they get minor cuts and scrapes, or even boils, just put mouthwash on cotton balls and clean the wounds. It will clean out the wound and cool down the boils.

It's your turn to share!




3 comments:

  1. I bruise so easily, I'll have to try that tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my first time go to see at here and i am genuinely impressed to read all at single place.
    my website - how to download movies

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...