Thursday, November 29, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--Your Choice Week!



After pretty much taking last week off of everything for Thanksgiving, I have been really working hard this week.  Back to business, especially with Christmas right around the corner.

I am not having a theme this week for the link-up, rather I am going to let you choose the 1 or 2 lenses that you would like to link up.  Maybe it's your bottom 2, your top 2, your latest 2, your favorite 2.  The choice is yours!

Please also link up any blog posts you have done relating to squidoo as well.
 



2 comments:

  1. Ah shoot...I had both your Blog Hop Linky and this post up on different tabs, and accidentally posted my Wherever Wednesday Blog-hop here. Please delete it for me...thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great to see you experimenting with new lensmaking techniques, Marsha!

    I managed to include a new lens link but have not a blog post for you, sorry. Been busy, busy, busy! In fact, right now I am "on call" for work - if they get busy they call me to come in as I am only 2 minutes away!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...