Saturday, December 1, 2012

12 Day of Christmas Specials with Julep!

Every day between December 1st and December 12th, Julep.com is having some awesome deals

Each deal will go live at 12am EST  each day, and will only be good until 11:59pm PST.

I am late posting for today but it's still good for a few more hours.  I'm including a sneak peak of days 2 and 3.



 Don't forget to check out the Maven program while you are there too.  Awesome way to get awesome products delivered to you each month.  No obligation to take every month.  Always $40 or more in products.  Click the button!


 
Check out the package I just rec'd in the mail today:
Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub, 2 new nail colors (Patti and Julia).  Also included in the package is a Cabachon ring.    (My daughter has already designed the ring with the Julia polish before I snapped the picture.
What a fun box!   I couldn't wait to try out the polish.  Of course I have a photo for you on it as well.  It's the Julia-American Beauty.

 

2 comments:

  1. Wow--that's a long fingernail!

    I hadn't heard of Maven till I read this. I am going to look into it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...