Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Homeschool Journal--September 4, 2012

I am finally getting back to posting these weekly.
Generally we start school each year on August 1st since that is the first day of the fiscal school year.  We start slow, introducing a different subject each day, the doing just 2 or 3 until the first day of the public school.
I guess we sort of did that this year too.  Jasmine and I went through her work books and the software.  I explained to her what my expectations are for the year.  We didn't, however, do any "real" schoolwork until the first day of public high school, which was August 16.

I have built a new squidoo lens that will highlight our schooling throughout the year.  It's already pretty full, but will continue to grow.  I do hope you will click over and check it out.  It will open in a new window.

Homeschooling 2012/2013 

I'm going to close this week including the photos of the main things we are using in our schooling this year.  These photos are also included in the lens:

I am happy to once again be linking up with:
Hip Homeschool Hop Button
 

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you homeschooled. I just put mine in private schools this year.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...