Wednesday, April 4, 2012

WIP Wednesday--Time To Get Back to Work

I'm kind of ashamed to say that I have not sat behind my sewing machine since March 19, the day before my daughter left for England.

My biggest WIP since has been working on re-organizing the house.  I have a long way to go on that, but things are getting back to where they belong instead of shoved here and there.

Here is the picture of the scrappy quilt top that I am done with for sewing club at church.  I didn't make it to get it posted for TGIFF.  We should meet for sewing club next Tuesday and I plan on working on what I can to finish the quilt. 

 For the Granny a Day Challenge, this is actually done through day 97--April 6, 2012.  I just thought I needed to finish up a row.    My plan from here on out is to share every 2 weeks on the progress instead of weekly.  This way there will be much more to notice on progress.


Finally for this week's post, I am starting on a new WIP.  My daughter came over and brought me 3 huge pieces of netting for me to make scrubbies.  It's time to get it cut and get to working on making those scrubbies!  I already had some other colors bought and nothing started.  Wish me luck in the cutting venture.  I have already started working on it since taking this photos of piles on netting.


I am linking up with the following blogs:
 WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. The scrappy quilt top is gorgeous! You did a great job. I love the grannys and all that fun color too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...