Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Homeschool Journal--More Pictures from England!

It still feels like a whirlwind since picking Jasmine up at the airport last Wednesday evening.  The public school here was still on spring break.  We didn't have any intention of getting back to book work anyway.  She was full of stories to tell us of her adventures and things she learned.  She still thinks of something each day  :)

I need to do some figuring in her time book.  How many hours per day of history do I want to count?  She tells me lots because they were go go go go from the time they got up in the morning until they went to bed at night.   I'm thinking 7 hours per day will be good.  I will also be adding PE time to the books for all the walking that they did.

Today I am sharing a few of the 139 photos she took with my camera while away.  I hope you enjoy them.











 Hip Homeschool Hop Button

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what cool pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the pictures - some of them are not far from where I live - also to let you know.....
    I just wanted to let you know that you have an award (from me) - go to http://macscrochet.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/2-new-awards-today.html to find out more!
    Ali

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures. Thanks for sharing.Stopping by from the Hip Homeschool Hop.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...