Wednesday, March 7, 2012

WIP Wednesday 3/7/12--Project List

Pin It




I'm pasting here what I posted last night on sidetick about my crafting:

Current projects:
Quilt with flowered materials that will go up for sale in my etsy store.
Scrappy quilt top for sewing club at church.
Walker bags for the community project with quilt guild.
I did complete one walker bag and it looks very nice. I have 3 more to make. I'm planning on going to the sit and sew at the local quilt shop from 6-9 Friday evening and take the walker bags to work on.
I generally only work on the scrappy quilt on Sunday's while Jasmine spends the afternoon and part of the evening at her boyfriends house.
Other sewing time goes to the flower quilt---which is taking forever to get done!

Other projects:
Granny square blanket that I am putting together with the Granny A Day challenge that the Hooked! blog has put on for 2012.
Baby blocks that I am making with plastic canvas. I am making 3 sets of 2 and I am almost done filling in the 36 squares needed.
Cross magnets. I have the materials out and do have a couple sets of 3 ready to post into my etsy shop.
Toothbrush rug---I finally have this rug out again after 3 weeks (or maybe more) of not working on it. I have 25 or so more strips to put in and it will be done and listed in my etsy shop.

Projects not started:
TONS of dish scrubbies to make! I had bought a yard of each color of netting and then my daughter gave me several yards of netting in red, green and white. We are talking at least 100 scrubbies worth, if not more.
Two tablerunners. One I actually have the material cut and pinned so it should be on the list above.
3 sets of folded hotpads---I guess these should also be listed above because the material is cut and all ready for sewing.
Another set of the double thick crocheted hotpads and coasters in a burgandy (maroon) color. These are actually sort of started too as I found 2 coasters started in the color.
I'm sure there is even more! Steve has promised to buy me a 9 cubby storage unit to get me a good start at organizing my craft room once the income tax refund comes in.
So....now....how do I find the time I want to craft, and still get the house clean and my other online things done...not to mention all the things that I do outside the home?

Now, here are my photos---the scrappy quilt is moving right along---another row on my flower quilt and day 66 of the granny square blanket:


 
 I am linking up with the following blogs:

WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

2 comments:

  1. I love the Scrappy quilt...this is just so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. The scrappy quilt is amazing! So beautiful. Great job on keeping up with the granny a day challenge. Good for you! Thanks for sharing again this week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...