Thursday, March 8, 2012

Squidoo Hopping! 3/8/12

I have no title for today  :(   The best of intentions I am guilty of once again this week.
I seen Ruth's Latest 10 Lenses lens and got as far as making note of my latest 10 lenses built.  
I did this with the intention of building a This Day in History and then building the one about the recent 10.   This is a great idea, and when I get it built, I will be crediting the original person who thought of the idea.

This week, instead of posting my links within this post, I am going to just randomly add 2 lenses to the linky below.  I hope to see lots of others do the same  :)

 


2 comments:

  1. Thanks for the post and the opportunity to post links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the links, much appreciated! A kennel dog house provides a safe environment for your dogs in a variety of situations. Here are some of the best available online: http://www.squidoo.com/kennel-dog-houses

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...