Thursday, March 15, 2012

Squidoo Hopping 3/15/12--Payday!

I'm working hard on getting myself back in to routines. It's not easy with everything that has gone on in our life lately, but if I don't get back to a good routine, I will go insane! No need for details because if you follow my blog and follow me on gather, you pretty much know what all is going on.

It was payday yesterday. Mine was $5.85 with .21 going to charity. Charity will continue to go up as I gt back in to updating lenses and choosing charities for those lenses I've not gotten to yet. I'm showing $5.88 in commissions from sales yet on my stats, so that is good.

Tell me about your earnings--in other words, inspire me to get to business with squidoo!

Since I did no updating or building last week, I'm going to list a couple of my lenses towards the bottom of my list that need a boost in this week's linky. I hope to see many link up this week. Thanks to those of you who are coming aboard to link up each week and thanks to new ones who join us.

Marsha




2 comments:

  1. Thanks again for the opportunity. Regarding Squidoo payouts, mine was lower than last month, but I was in the XXX.XX category - but still a long ways from a four-figure payout. I've been on Squidoo a little over a year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the update, Marsha. I had my best payout yet ($100 more than February's payout). Let's hope it keeps moving up for all of us!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...