Wednesday, February 29, 2012

WIP Wednesday--Including 1 Complete!

No progress (again) on either the toothbrush rug or the cross magnets.

I have a finish!  This is still a WIP because I have 3 more to make, but I have to show off that I finally got one of the walker bags completed.  Quilt guild is making these as a community service project.  They will be auctioned off and the proceeds go to help cancer patients.  I had to get help from 3 different people for the steps on getting this put together but I have it now!
 I made more progress on the scrappy quilt for sewing club at church.  I even almost have all of the squares sewn down the middle.  I tend to only work on it one day a week.
 Not a whole lot of progress on my other quilt either.  I did sew together another row of squares but haven't finished up the lines.  I get the feeling on both of these quilts that they will never be finished.
 And, 7 more granny squares put on to my blanket for the granny a day 2012 challenge.  I bet I crocheted another 15 squares though.  I so want to see just how many squares I can make with this yarn sitting by me here on the couch.  However, I did open a container and found some more yarn to add to it.  I am just only a adding on a square day as far as the challenge goes.   This is day 60. (306 to go!)


 Our biggest WIP this week is getting ready for my oldest daughters wedding.  The wedding is today!  I still have to go find myself a dress!  I suppose I better get on that---and buy pantyhose----and iron my daughters dress and the bridesmaid dress.  We have to go set up tables and chairs and decorate the hall.  Yep, I better finish up my computer "work" and concentrate the rest of this day for the wedding.

Pin It


I am linking up with the following blogs:
  WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

1 comment:

  1. I love that bag! I have such a weakness for bags (not purses, just bags!). Loving the quilts too, I have a inclination to start a scrap quilt to clear up some of my clutter. Add it to the list!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...