Thursday, March 1, 2012

Squidoo Hopping--March is a New Month!

Let's talk about goals for March. What are yours?

My goal is to head into the mission I talked about last month, which is to get the This Day in History lenses going good.
I'm also still working on transferring my lens notes to different paper and having them in a three ring notebook in alphabetical order.

My daughter was married last night. I'm still always so busy with so many things, but hopefully with the stress of the wedding going off without a hitch, I can calm myself down and put some better order in to my life.

I did update a lens this past week, but for the life of me, I can not remember which lens that was! Once I can get in and update my lensography I will apply for giant squid 50.

So, this week I think I will share a couple of my lenses that are higher than 400,000 in rank and maybe they can jump up a bit.

Jasmine's Lapbooks

Homeschooling

Thanks for all the link up's last week! I hope to continue to see lots for me to check out each week.




3 comments:

  1. Enjoying your posts Marsha. Best of luck with your Giant Level 50 application!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for the opportunity to share our lenses.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My Squidoo goals for March are to continue updating introduction photos on all my lenses and to continue learning and applying knowledge from gleaned from top lensmasters to my current lenses and new lens creations.

    Thanks for hosting HOP and SQUIDOO, Marsha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...