Wednesday, September 21, 2011

WIP Wednesday 9/21 (and 9/14 catch up)

Last week was so busy away from home, mostly with the Kansas State fair in town, but also it was sewing club week.
Since last Tuesday I've not working on anything but finishing up the rest of the cotton washcloths that I had yarn for. I'm happy to say that I did finally get all of those crocheted.  I also worked on the baby bibs but they won't be completed until I find time to get my sewing machine out again.

I have other projects that I hope to complete over this next week. Wish me luck time wise. I also have order for dish scrubbies that will have me making a total of 36 of those at the moment.





Here is the top of the jelly roll quilt that I was putting together for sewing club at church.

Once I got to sewing club last week I sewed edging material on to the jelly roll to make it a larger size.  I found a bottom material and a middle and pinned them all together.  In this photo one of the other gals in club is working on tieing it.

I just had to share our clubs completed quilt that we are sending to Global Missions.  We also were to choose a 2nd one to send.  We  sent the strip quilt that I did the top on and the other gals finished it up with an edge and brown backing.
This is a Christmas table runner top.  It won't take me long to get the back on it and sewn, it's just a matter of getting it done.
That's it for my report this week.  I can always hope that the busiest of my days is over now for awhile.



I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

3 comments:

  1. Love the quilt with the flower applique! It adds a cute, whimsical touch.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! your progress always amazes me! Especially liking the runner- great work :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...