Thursday, September 22, 2011

Squidoo Blog Hopping 9/22/11--Linky

Good morning and welcome to this week's squidoo blog hop! This blog post marks my 1000th post since I started this blog!!

I love squidoo and have so many lenses that I need to take the time to get built.

A lot  of this past week has been working to promote the Spoooky Celebration that I will be participating in coming up soon.   Since it's an online party, I went in last night and updated my Online Parties lens.  This lens lets you know more about what an online party is and I've added an announcement box to put in info on any online parties that I am taking part in.

A couple of weeks ago I built another book review lens--  Finances Without Fear.  I think I forgot to mention it.  Boy do I have tons of other book review lenses that I can build!

In looking at my comments this morning, I found out that my My Toothbrush Rug lens is highlighted in Bonnie's 50 Crafts I Want to Try lens.  How cool is that?  Now I'm going to have to spend the rest of this day checking out the other lenses she has highlighted and get inspired to keep on working.

Time to get busy so I hope to see many of you link up this week!






2 comments:

  1. I just added yourr Online Parties lens to the Explore Related Page on my Blog Events and Linkies lens. Very cool!

    When I visited the Spooky Celebration though the "Enter Here" link took me to a dead link. Thought you might want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for allowing me to post my blog here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...