Thursday, June 2, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 6/2/11

Welcome to another week of squidoo blog hopping. I'm still in hopes that over time many will join in. I love squidoo. I enjoy seeing what lenses others build as well as getting to know other lensmasters.

This past week I actually worked on 5 different lenses.

Meet Our Pets was at the bottom of the list and has needed to be updated for a long time. I finally got that updating done. I couldn't bear to take out the old photos as we miss those cats that are no longer with us. I've left those in for memory sake.

I got started on Our Homeschooling Journey 2010/2011 Part 5. This will be the last of this years series. I've included a poll on advice on what to do for next year. I hope you will let me know what you think.

Yesterday was my grandson's 2nd birthday. In honor of his day I built This Day In History June 1. I'm getting more of these done and really enjoy making them.

Then, I messed with Our Unschooling Journey Part 3. I was thinking that I had updated part 4....oops! I will have to work on 4. There isn't much updating one can do to lenses of this type.

Last but not least by any means...I updated my Earn Money Online lens. I deleted some and added some! I hope you will check it out.






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...