Wednesday, June 1, 2011

WIP Wednesday 6/1/11

You know how it goes....at least for most of us.....in reality there are always tons of works in progress.  Many of you take the time to give an update each week on everything, and that is cool.

This past week I've been working on nothing but trying to finish as many of the crocheted double thick hot pads that I could.  I'm making some of these to sell in my own etsy shop, but I've been concentrating more on making some to donate to the church's craft table at our fundraising sale this coming Saturday.
I started on these awhile back and got sidetracked with other projects that were a must to be completed (and some that weren't a must).  My goal was to have a dozen to donate.  

I have worked a bit more after taking this photo last night, but at this points I am only going to have 7 to donate.  I'm a little disappointed in myself for not making my goal.   However, I will keep making them until I have made all I can with the yarn you see in the picture.

I post weekly to the following WIP Wednesday linkys:
WIP Wednesday at Freshly Pieced

4 comments:

  1. That sure is a lot of yarn, I can't wait to see what you do with all of it! Thanks for linking up to WIP Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all the multi colors. Have fun with your stash.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I never get sidetracked LOL ;-). I am wanting more and more to learn crochet. I tried knitting, but it made my hands cramp up. I wonder if crochet is kinder on the hands...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good job! EVERYONE loves homemade dishcloths and hot pads.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...