Thursday, April 7, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 4/7/11

Good afternoon and welcome to this week's squidoo blog hop!

I'm late late getting this posted today!

The reason is I've spent the majority of this day so far actually building a new lens.  They do take a bit once you get in to searching for information, getting photos to share etc etc.

This Day in History March 25.   I plan on this being a whole series eventually.  I really would like your input on this.  I'm starting with days that mean something to me.  March 25 is my dad's birthday.  We lost him 15 yrs ago to cancer.   My plan is each year to go back in and add 2 or 3 more history items to keep them fresh.

Gifts Galore and More  --This was my very first lens and included a little bit of everything...I intended for it to be my one and only lens---little did I know!  Over time I took the information in it and made each section into different lenses.  Now I just don't know what to do with it---I don't feel like I need it at all.  I would love for you to take a look and help me decide if I should just delete it, or give me some different suggestions to make it better.  I have a lensography so just not sure what to do with this one.  Thanks!!

 






1 comment:

  1. Thanks for allowing us to share our links. Always nice to visit here.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...