Thursday, April 21, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 4/21/11

http://www.squidoo.com/thisdayinhistoryfebruary1Welcome to this week's squidoo blog hop.  I hope you will join in!

Yikes!  I realized I hadn't updated my Gather--The BEST in Social Networking lens since the end of December.  I've went in and added all my redemptions, a prize and review that I've rec'd since.

I got busy and built 2 more of the This Day In History lenses.  This Day in History February 1  and This Day in History April 18.
Now here is my question for this week--once I get, say 12, of the This Day In History lenses, I want to start a placeholder lens.  This lens will have the links to all of the history lenses categorized by month.  My question is, what is the best module to use for this?  I want the lenses to remain in date order for easy access if someone is looking for a certain date.  I intend to use 1 module for each month, I just need to be sure that since I am making the lenses out of date order that I can add them to the place holder lens and they will be in order.  Any suggestions?

I updated My Book Reviews lens to add Home-Ec 101.  I'm hoping in the next week to get at least one book review lens done.  I also want to start music review lenses as well. 


On my trek to update our homeschool and unschool journey lenses, I updated Our Homeschool Journey 2010/2011 Part 2.


I really  need to find a better way of keeping track of my lenses and when I update them etc.  Right now they are written on each page in a notebook.  When I update a lens, add it to the squidoo kingdom, add the link to redgage, etc, I make a note on the page.  It's just getting harder to keep track as I add more pages.  Any suggestions in this area?

This past week, I also deleted a lens.  I have a few more that I also want to delete---the ones dealing with online businesses that I really don't do, but built the lenses in hopes of picking up some sign ups or sales.  Needless to say it's not worked, and the only one of this type of lens I intend to keep is my Jerky Direct one.


Ok...enough blabbering from me for this week.  I look forward to seeing the submissions on the linky this week!









1 comment:

  1. Hi there! Stopping by and joining you from HHM Blog Frogs! I enjoy crocheting...I'm a novice and like the idea of your toothbrush rug!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...