Monday, April 18, 2011

Sunday Lane--Bring Me Sunshine Album Review






Sunday Lane is a 20-yr-old Tulsa, OK native.  She isn't your typical singer/songwriter.  A classically trained pianist, she is currently attending the Musician's Institute in Hollywood.  She writes articulate lyrics about social injustices in our society, young love, and growing up.

I encourage you to check out her website at http://www.SundayLane.comOn her website you will find tour dates, lyrics to her songs, videos and photos.  You will also find links to other sites you will find her online like myspace, twitter, and facebook.

Sunday Lane's album, Bring Me Sunshine was released in August of 2010.
The album contains 6 tracks:
1.  How Long It Takes
2.  A Little Hope
3.  Won't Go Back Down
4.  Heavy Heart, Heavy Hands
5.  Lack of Color
6.  Reckless One

I really enjoy listening to this album.  The music, and the lyrics are alive.  I can't pick a favorite from the album.  My 14 yr old, each time we listen to it, skips first to track 4--Heavy Heart, Heavy Hands.   Actually, the lyrics to this song stuck out to both of us.

I hope you enjoy this video share:

 



Disclaimer: I received this album from Lafamos PR for the purpose of this review. I was not compensated otherwise for this review and all opinions are my own.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...