Saturday, April 23, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday 4/23/11

I've been staying busy in my craft room this past week. Mostly I've been sewing strips onto the squares for a quilt for sewing club at church.

I did complete 2 bags this week, both the same, race cars.







I should be able to complete the last 2 bags I have material for this next week.  They will be different.  I am in hopes of getting down to business of finishing my strip quilt and getting it put up for sale as well.

This isn't business, but in a way it is.  We were challenged in the Rocket Mom's group on squidoo to build a lens on a craft project that we are making for ourselves.  I did My Toothbrush Rugs.   At the end of the lens I do have my toothbrush rug listings on etsy.  I hope you will hop over and check it out.  I will be updating it as I work more on the rug, until it's completion.

Thank you Ruthi for hosting this Saturday Shop Hop.  Please click the button and check it out for yourself, and help support others who are working from home.
Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine

1 comment:

  1. I loved your lens, Marsha! Great job. I feel like I am not getting a lot accomplished... a little here and a little there. I feel tired reading all you've been up to!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...