Thursday, March 31, 2011

Squidoo Hopping 3/31/11

Happy Thursday and welcome to this week's squidoo blog hop! I hope to see many join...keep me busy with squidoo.

Just add the link, or links, to your squidoo blogposts to the linky. The linky remains active all week.

It looks like Our Unschooling Journey 3 is on the bottom of my list today. I hope you will click over and help move it up some for me.

And...ta da!! I actually built a new lens last night. Our Homeschool Journey 2010/2011 Part 4 It should have been started a few weeks ago, but it's started now. I will add more to it as the week's go by. I must get busy and get some photos of Jasmine doing different things too.

I went through my blog and put my reviews on my reviews/giveaways page here. This will give me easy access to make those reviews in to lenses. Lenses are so fun to build, I just have to make myself take the time to do it!

Have a great week!







4 comments:

  1. I don't homeschool, except for Spanish, Sign, and summer enrichment...but I enjoyed reading about your journey.

    Here's a math resource you might enjoy:
    http://scribbleprints.blogspot.com/2011/02/where-art-meets-math.html

    That's just a post I did about my kids' response to one of her videos, where she combined art and math in a really cool way. There's a link there to more of her videos. She really makes math interactive and fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just joined Squidoo, and haven't quite completed my first lens yet, otherwise I'd share. But I wanted to let you know I thought this was a great idea, and I'll be checking back and maybe posting my own link once I get something done!
    Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Marsha! I visited both your lens links and gave you a whole lot o' lens love! And I finally got my blog post linked up! Thanks for the HOP and SQUIDOO, m'dear!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The past week for me has been a blur of online and offline work. Will look at everyone's endeavors and leave some love!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...