Tuesday, March 29, 2011

diSanto The Beginning Album Review


Taken from my promo sheet:(excerpts)
diSanto commands attention everywhere he goes.  All eyes are captivated by him and everyone wants to know who he is.  diSantos voice is filled with a passion we have not heard from young male singers in years.

diSanto was born in a small town in Puerto Rico and from a young age he knew he wanted to be an entertainer.  He attended Castholic school and sang in the church choir at the age of 8.  He became the lead singer of the choir.

At the age of 17 diSanto received a dance scholarship at Broadway Dance Center and moved to New York City.  After attending Berklee College of Music, he moved to Miami.  diSanto has been cast in musicals like "Rent" and "Footloose".

diSanto's current album is The Beginning.  The album is fueled by heavy dance tracks and popping electronic beats.  The Beginning draws you into a world of flirtation, pleasure and carnality.  The songs blend both English and sexy Spanish lyrics to tell a store of a man who  is ready to share his innermost feelings and desires.

You can find a list of his current tour dates at http://www.IamdiSanto.com

My review:
Right away I enjoyed the beat of the music!  It's upbeat and enjoyable.  Easy to groove to this music and lighten your mood.

Track 1 in just 34 seconds long and acts as an introduction.  It goes straight in to track 2 with no pauses.

It's hard for me to pick what would be my favorite song on the CD as I enjoy the beat of all of them.  If I have to choose then I choose track 6: Sanctified.

I hope you enjoy this youtube video of Sanctified.



You can also find the album available on itunes!
 


Disclaimer:  I received a copy of this CD from LaFamos PR & Branding for the purpose of this review.  I was not compensated for my opinions in any other way.  LaFamos provided me with the promo sheet for information.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...