Wednesday, January 12, 2011

WIP Wednesday 1/12/11

Good Morning!  Welcome to WIP Wednesday  in conjunction with Every Day Crochet.  Please click the button at the bottom of my post to join in the fun, or to see what others have been working on.

I spent a couple of days just working on dish scrubbies, so my jar is getting fuller:


I finished sewing together the top of the quilt I've been working on.  My next step is to find the time to set up the tables upstairs and get it laid out and pinned.  Finding that time is hard for me since that does take awhile.  It won't be today like it could have been because I'm heading to the dentist soon to have these 4 teeth pulled.


Sewing club ended up being cancelled yesterday due to the weather, so I cut out the squares and got them cut down ready to be sewn.  This won't happen until club meets again as one of the gals wants to show me a different way to put them together.


I'm anxious to start on my own next strip quilt.  I was sick in bed over the weekend, but I had my daughter bring in my ironing board and material and I started ironing what I have to make the quilt.  I still have about as much to get done, as what I got ironed and cut that you see below.  I'm pretty well planning on staying in bed after the dentist so plan on trying to iron the rest of the material this afternoon.  I don't want to start the actual squares until all of the material is cut.  I like to try to alternate evenly putting on the strips by all the material that I have.


I'm still reading If God Is Good.  I plan on the book review for it on Saturday.  I will need to be reading all I can in it between now and then.

Until next week....hop on over and check out what others are up to.  We would love to have you join us each week as well with your own WIP's.


6 comments:

  1. Hehehe, mom you're so cute :P Hope your teeth pulling goes well! <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marsha, that top quilt is a beauty and I love the colors.

    Good luck at the dentist today!

    If you're up to it, I'd love to have you join my WoW Weekly Words hop and share the books you're reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your quilts are looking beautiful! I so wish I could quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, love, love the quilts! And good job on filling up that scrubby jar.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Marsha! Just stopping by to let you know this week's Shop Hop post is up and running and awaiting you. How's that for pressure, hahaha!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i wish i had the dedication for something like ths. I'd start it and stop half way through :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...