Saturday, January 15, 2011

Shop Hop Saturday!! 1/15/11

Business wise I didn't get a lot accomplished this week.

I did get some more updating done with my homeschoolbuy auctions.  This is a slow going process as I've let over half of them end and now have to wade through to re list the books.  I will get there!

Otherwise, I started ironing material and cutting strips for my next quilt.  I had to find a day that I had time to finish up the quilt I had previously been working on.  I found that time yesterday and stayed up until after 1 am last night to finish it up.  It's pictured below and is now listed in my etsy store!


Please join me in abitosunshines Shop Hop Saturdays by clicking the button below.  Let's help support each other and our shops.
Shop Hop Saturday with abitosunshine 

2 comments:

  1. Marsha, I absolutely love this quilt and am sure you'll have no trouble selling this beauty! BRAVO to you for finishing this project!

    Good luck on the book listing!

    Now, kick me in the behind, please, as I need to get busy with some Cafepress designs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPs! I forgot... you need to check out this post, hahaha! THANKS!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...