Monday, January 10, 2011

Mailbox Monday 1/10/2011

Good Morning and welcome to my Mailbox Monday post.  Please click the button at the end of my post to join along in the fun with afrugalfriend.net.  It's neat to see what others are getting in each week free.

Not much to speak of for mail this week other than a lot of magazines.

magazines: (all free subscriptions)
Sports Illustrated
People
Good Housekeeping
Car & Driver
Forbes
Bloomberg Business Week
Entertainment Weekly

Otherwise I just got in one other piece of hausernet mail and some Marlboro coupons.

Hard to believe isn't it?  Really means I need to start paying attention to the freebies that others are sharing.

I did forget to mention last week that in my church mailbox was my check for $50 for cleaning in December.
Frugal Friend

5 comments:

  1. Happy Mailbox MOnday - January seems to always be slow for freebies - everyone has been on vacation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy MM! Visiting from A Frugal Friend. Love the free magazines! I've been out of town for a few weeks and had lots of goodies waiting on me! Stop by when you get the chance.

    ~Tiffany
    http://www.youngwifeandmom.com/2011/01/mailbox-monday-week-2.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Mailbox Monday! You got a lot of great magazines :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marsha, have you received my poster print yet? You should have received it days ago!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...