Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday August 20

Good afternoon.
I didn't get to post a blog yesterday, I just got so busy I wasn't hardly even on the computer.
Our refrigerator and deep freeze were delivered in the morning. That prompted me to want to go shopping to fill them. I had my Walgreens list ready. Then we went to Dillon's and then to Aldis where I bought the most. Once home I started putting things together for the deep freeze which took most of the afternoon.
I chose to make ham and scalloped potatoes for supper last night, which takes at least 45 minutes to just put together.

I did get a squidoo lens built yesterday. It was to be my first one for Rocket Moms and it's called Blankets For Christmas (another work in progress as I get blankets done) However, after I built it I read on the website that we have an assigned lens, which this week is Our favorite childhood toy. I didn't know we had assignments, and to graduate as a Rocket Mom we must complete each weeks assignment. I'm going to start working on that lens at some point today.

I didn't get much done on gather yesterday for sure!

Today I started the day off doing laundry and working on my 2nd quilt. I had a problem with my sewing machine which put a delay on how much sewing I got done. I'm also getting serious today about schoolwork with Jasmine. She wants to unschool, but I can't just allow her to do whatever she wants all day, educational or not. I have a problem with that...(even though I am making the unschooling journey lenses)

I will have to take my mom to the dr. this afternoon...that time will sneak up on my quick. I'm doing easy supper tonight...spaghetti!

Have a good day,
Marsha

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...