Sunday, August 23, 2009

Sunday August 23

Good Morning.
Yes, it's been a few days since I've blogged yet again. It's been a busy week with me mostly working on that quilt, but also moving more stuff out of my mom's house.

I just got done shopping at Walgreens where I used $14 in register rewards and paid just $4.09 for all my purchases, so I'm pretty happy with that. I also went to Dillon's and used coupons on Bic pens. I got 4-10 packs for just .14 tax!! Now, what we will do with 40 pens I don't know. We surely can always find one LOL What I should do is find some cute notepad craft to make.

I won a 3 month club Pogo membership at subway.com so that's been taking time away from what I should be getting done online too. The games that I really like are all in club pogo, and I enjoy going for the different badges.

I mailed off for the $20 Nabisco refund and just put the $10 Kellogg's refund in the mailbox for the mailman to pick up in the morning. I should have a $3.99 refund coming any day from the Goody Ouchless headband. So, there will be a bit of money coming in from those.

The weather is still unseasonably cool here, with highs only in the low 80's. It's really sad as we are not getting the use we should be out of the swimming pool.

Bowling starts Tuesday...I can't wait! For one thing I love to bowl and for another it's something Steve and I do together.

I will close for now, just wanted you catch those of you that keep up with me on what's going on.

Have a very blessed Sunday,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...