Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Tuesday August 18

Good afternoon from a still rainy Kansas.
I woke up this morning thinking it was Wednesday. I soon realized I skipped Tuesday.
We have our bowling league meeting this evening and then next Tuesday we get to start bowling. I can't wait!

I worked on that other quilt this morning and will have to each day Tuesday through Friday....can't work on it when the gift recipient is home. I have a new squidoo lens in mind...Blankets for Christmas. Speaking of squidoo, I updated my Crafts as Gifts lens this morning. I will be hopefully building a new lens tomorrow, the first of the 8 I will be doing during the 8 weeks of Rocket Moms.

Yesterday Walgreen's photo special was 25 prints for .25. I did that special...I plan on getting more and more photos done, buying an album and that being Christmas for my mother. She used to take tons of photos but hasn't now for years. I cashed out some of my coke rewards points for a $5 Walgreens photo card.
Today's Walgreens special in photos is a free poster using the code FREEPOSTER. I ordered a copy of the 5 Kittens In A Row . I plan on giving that to my 18 yr. old for Christmas.
For now I am out of paypal so I won't be able to take advantage of Walgreen's other photo specials this week. My store doesn't offer pick up for online orders so I have to pay shipping.

I think that's all for my news today.
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...