Monday, August 17, 2009

Monday August 17

Good Morning from rainy and stormy Kansas.

It's been a really good weekend. Saturday was good all the way around. Sunday was great too...we went to church, once home we just pretty much hung out around the house doing whatever we felt like. I like Sunday's like that. In the evening we had my son, his girlfriend and her kids over to swim and bbq. Right after that we headed to Sears for friends and family night. We had to stand in line 2 hours to get checked out but our fridge and deep freeze are ordered and will be delivered on Wednesday :) After that, even though it was late I went to my mom's and packed up the rest of out books.

This morning I updated Our Unschooling Journey 4....a couple days late but it's done. I also finished My First Quilt this morning and updated that lens as well. I'm excited that it's done and I can move on to making the next one.

I have LOTS of stuff to get shared on gather. I did cash out for another $25 paypal at gather yesterday.

Today is my son's payday but I shouldn't have to take him around this time. It's also my middle daughters boyfriend payday too. I'm sure I will have to take them a few places later this afternoon.
I'm planning on making ham and scalloped potatoes for supper...and speaking of that I need to get the ham out of the freezer. Off I go to see what else I can accomplish this day.

Have a good start to your week,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...