Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Day 2008!

Good morning!
Christmas eve at my brothers was great. We had lots of good food, good family time, and fun opening packages. I took lots of photos.
Once home from my brothers we opened a few more packages here.
Chris, Liz and Willo are off to Chris' grandmas house for her traditional Christmas morning breakfast.
Allen, Ariel, and Araya stayed all night with their father last night.
They are all to go to Chris' mom's for Christmas dinner at 2 pm today.
We still have packages from me here to open, so I am hoping before they head to Chris' mom's that we can get that done.
I got the ham out of the freezer to start cooking. I don't know how many will be here to eat, but thought a traditional Christmas dinner would be nice this evening all the same.

I'm feeling bad right now for Jasmine and Heather, they sure are slighted in the gift part. Jasmine has a super attitude about it saying that it's because they are getting older. They each got something from my mom and from my brothers family. From me they each have 5 gifts and their stocking. That's it though.
Whereas the grandkids get from me, my mom, and my brothers family, but also Chris' mom and grandma, and they were adopted by a sorority. The 3 old grandkids are also getting from their father and his girlfriends family. Boy, do they have it made this year?

However, Christmas is not about the gifts. It's about the thoughts and about the birth of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. I leave you with this:


Joanne's Glitter Comments
Joanne's Layouts!


and to say MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND REMEMBER THAT JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON.

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...