Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Tuesday September 9

I was right...we came home from the fair last night and I just took my bath and pretty much went to bed. I was exhausted! It was a good day for the time I got to spend with Jasmine but a bad day due to the weather. It was only 50 degrees and windy! I was so cold that my feet were cramping up and my hands were numb. I took lots of pictures as well as videos of the rides that the kids rode.
Today is another busy day. In less than 2 hours I have to be at work. Right after work Heather has her math tutoring and I will have to take my mom grocery shopping. This evening is bowling.
Thankfully they give the kids a day off of school tomorrow for the fair and the only appointment we have is Jasmine for the dentist. I plan on just relaxing on the computer tomorrow!

I will go ahead and share my latest mail call post on gather today. Mail Call! Week of August 31

I also added a huge list of different articles I have put on gather to my squidoo lens as well. Marsha's Gifts Galore and More Squidoo Lens

Here's to the most relaxing day you can have today,
Marsha
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...