Saturday, August 9, 2008

Saturday August 9

I woke up this morning to the sound of pouring rain, which apparently has been going on for awhile as the buckets on the front porch are full and water was standing. I'm thankful for it though as it means another cooler day.
Yesterday I worked some on Ariel's birthday present, just sitting on the front porch and enjoying the cooler weather. All I have left to do now is to sew the material on to the chaise lounge! I can get that done today.

I didn't really write anything at gather yesterday other than my daily Christian Investing For the Future and my daily post on who the featured member is in my group. I've added some more pictures, so if you would like to take a look I will direct you right to those. Marsha's Photos on gather

Heather rented movies last night so I had her rent me Blast From The Past. I really like Brendan Frasure, and I really like this movie. I was trying to work on email while it was on but couldn't hardly keep my eyes off the tv. Wouldn't it be cool to really have a house that nice under the ground??

Well, I better get back to work on here, I also need to get the living room all cleaned up today.

Have a great day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...