Thursday, August 7, 2008

Thursday August 7

It did end up being a very pleasant day yesterday with the cloud cover cooling things off. It looks the same today so I am in hopes of another nice day.
Yesterday when I took my mom up to Walgreens for the free film developing, I blew the radiator hose on the van. We were fortunate to find a family from our church inside also dropping off film. When she seen us trying to call for help she offered to take us home. When my daughters boyfriend got home from work, he took the hose off the truck he's not currently driving and put it on my van and drove it home.

I got all my coupons cut and filed yesterday with the help of the grandkids. They wanted to help cut and we kept cutting until they were done. I will look at the sales and make my grocery list today. I am doing the $1 trial at the grocery game to see how that goes on keeping me more organized.

I did a photo essay on gather a few days ago.....it was a challenge in one of the groups I am in. The Reasons For My Smile (Happy Gathering Challenge) Photo Essay

Well, I am off to see what I can get done on here, I can't believe that I only have 3 more days past today before I have to go back to work.

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...