Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Wednesday August 6

It's going to be cooler today with cloud cover and a chance of rain. Thank goodness!
Yesterday ended up being a very busy day and I sure didn't get the time I needed online.
I hope some of you signed up over at gather. If you missed yesterday's announcement, please take a look now. It's a great site, and unlike most sites, gift cards are to you within a week instead of 8-12 weeks after your redeem.

Here is an article I wrote a couple days ago on gather The Girls and I Start School Today

Today Walgreens is offering one roll of film developed for free. I will be taking mom to develop her roll from Christmas after the mail runs. I am in hopes of either getting my gift card from mypoints in or my rebate amount added to my gift card so that I can get some of the rebate items while we are there.

Have an awesome day, I intend to!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...