Monday, August 11, 2008

Monday August 11

Here it is after supper time and I am just getting some time on the computer....at least I hope so!
The meeting at work was pretty interesting. The guest speaker was Dr. George Mckenna. He used to be a principal at a high school in Los Angeles. The school was full of gangs and he turned the school around. They made a movie about him and the school starring Denzel Washington. Now I am on the lookout for the movie so I can watch it.

I don't really have a gather post of interest to share today. However, the invite a thon is still on through Friday. If you haven't signed up, you should click my button to the left and give it a try. It's a lot of fun at gather.

Guess I will take off out of this one...waiting on the dryer to get done so I can get my bath. I have tons of emails to go through and haven't hardly done any of my other websites for the day.

Have a good evening!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...