Thursday, August 14, 2008

Thursday August 14

Don't you just hate it when you misplace something?? I seem to have misplaced the answer key to Jasmine's math. There are only a few places I would have put it and it's in none of those places. Good thing I just typed this, it made me realize (after looking everywhere else) that I put it in with her health study!

Yesterday was Ariel's 4th birthday and I took pictures and made them in to a photo essay on gather.Ariel's 4th Birthday Photo Essay

Looks like the weather is going to stay on the cool side for the next week. I mean under 80 degrees. It's a shame really as we have our swimming party and picnic for church on Sunday. I don't think many will be swimming.

I have to take Heather to her math tutoring soon. I've already taken my mom and my oldest daughter,Elizabeth, to commodities. This evening I have church council meetng. Can we say crazy?? I don't know how I am going to keep a hold of my sanity once I am working every day and trying to fit in everyone else's activities, the home schooling and the time I want on the computer. How about you all day a prayer for me!

Until tomorrow,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...