Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wednesday July 23

Wow, after noon already and I am just now getting to my blog post. I've been working on some pictures for gather and an article. Also in the meantime working on some necessary cleaning and sorting here in the basement. Found some things that were lost that I wasn't looking for, but didn't find what I was looking for.....go figure.
Steve is supposed to be on his way over here to help me get this roll top desk out of the basement. It's been down here for over 50 years and is water logged among many other things and just plain not good for our health to be in here. Once it's gone I will bleach clean the whole area real well.

I finally got myself the lamp I wanted for behind my desk. It was marked down at Wal Mart from $9 to $7.50. Now I can actually see to do my crafts here at my desk!

Here is an article I wrote on gather about my little garden. My Little Garden Update

Won't share anything today, but I am off now to see if I've won anything at mycoolcontests and to get some more points and entries at spotwinner. See yesterday's post on spotwinner if you didn't already. Really cool site that is lots of fun too.

Stay cool!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...