Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Tuesday July 22

OMG! The heat is about unbearable this week. Still in the triple digits and going to stay that way.
My son called me yesterday early afternoon to run him some places. I barely got his running done when it was time to take my mom to the doctor. Then after her appt. we put gas in the van and went to 3 stores. It was hot! I was out in it for 5 1/2 hours.

Today's plans include a dentist appointment for Heather,as well as this is her graduation day from her group therapy. Finally one less thing in the planner.

Here is my freebies article for the week at Gather. I'm already doing better on freebies this week in just one mail day! Freebies--Week of July 13

Today I would like to introduce you to spotwinner! This is a really neat and fun website. You watch commercials, answer a question and earn points and entries in for prizes. Even if you don't win any prizes you are still earning points that can be redeemed for a wide choice of gift cards! I hope you will check it out and join me in the fun that I am having.
BrandPort Sweeps

Until tomorrow, take care and do the best you can to stay cool!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...