Friday, July 25, 2008

Friday July 25

The weekend is almost here. Looks like it's going to be a hot one. I am seeing the 5 day forecast still showing a high today of 100 then 99 and 98 the other days. I'm not going to believe it. The heat is unbearable out there! Yesterday when I went to pick Heather up one time and temp thing at a business was showing 108 at almost 7 pm!

I don't have any away from home plans today so I am hoping for a really good day on the internet. I'm getting ready to do my workout, then take a bath right now before I get going too much.

Yesterday I worked all morning looking at the sales ad at the store and going through my coupons. I wrote an article about my deals on gather. See What I got at the Grocery Store for $18.32 if you are interested. I wish I could shop and save that much all the time! I will have to work harder at that.

I am off. Stay cool and safe!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...