Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Wednesday July 16

Wow, yesterday was a lot busier than I thought. I've been taxi to my mom for over a year, but now I am taxi to my son and oldest daughter as well. I need to get their schedules now too. I felt like all I did was run here, drop off here, pick up here all afternoon and evening yesterday.
I have to make a run and turn in paperwork at the SRS office today. I think other than maybe a short swim there is no other places I need to be, or that I have to take anyone else to.

Yesterday I wrote an article at gather yesterday on re-using tv dinner trays. These articles are for the frugal living and recycling groups that I belong to.
Re-Use Those TV Dinner Trays

Here is a nice traffic exchange if you need your sites seen. I use the built in rotator here to get my sites seen in other traffic exchanges as well. I am having a lot of fun with it and the traffic is good.


Until tomorrow, take care and stay safe,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...