Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thursday July 17

Whew! I've been out taking myself, my mom, and my oldest daughter to pick up commodities. Once home I did my walking for the day. It is already hot and sticky outside. Once I am done writing this I am going to jump in the tub before getting to into my online ventures.

I wrote up an article at gather on commodities if you would like to know more and see the list of foods we got.
Commodities July 17,2008

I sent in my samples to sample gal just over a week ago, so I will be in the upcoming campaign. If you don't know what sample gal is, it is a great way to support those who work at home. It's also a great way to get the word out about your work at home business by sending in samples to be put in the boxes. They have lowered the price to $9.99 a box plus shipping and are putting in more samples! You can check it out by clicking the banner.



p.s. They also offer a consultant program of their own.

May you all count your blessing this day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...