Thursday, May 29, 2008

Thursday

Good Morning! It looks like it's going to be a beautiful day today after so many days of rain. I'm sure the rain did our earth good.

Today's plans just include the usual. It's like when my friend gets online and asks me what I am up to and I tell her, the usual. LOL Clicking away on my computer. Mom does have her doctor appointment this afternoon and Heather her group therepy. It's so nice to not have to be running running all day long.

If you didn't read yesterdays post, I hope you will today. We are quickly approaching the end of the month.

Today's ebay listing is Language Skills Practice Book Level D. I listed Level C a few days ago. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330240165145

Have a glorious day!
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...