Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Tuesday

Good morning! We had more storms roll through last night. I think they are over now, at least for a few days. It's to be cooler today and tomorrow.

I will have to get Heather to her group therepy this afternoon, then my mom has her Monday dr appt today since their office was closed for Memorial Day. No other real plans except to get more boxes looked through for yard sale and do what I can on the computer today. I've been taking the time to get the max points at boomertowne each day, which is 1500....making good friends, learning, having fun and earning all at the same time. I can only pray this program is in for the long haul.

Today's ebay listing is a 3rd grade Math in My World Testing workbook.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330239610903

Have a restful day,
Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...