Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF?

I'm having a hard time saying Thank God It's Friday today. We have been on spirng brak this week which means come Monday its back to work and back to taking my grandson to school and picking him up each day.
I'm sorry that I forgot the s in Thursday in yesterday post LOL Seen it later in the day.

I got busy last night sorting through this big box of sewing patterns. I have sorted them somewhat and will be listing them in lots on ebay. I got the first lot listed today . http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330219780565

I tried to list another lot on mompack auctions but my listing disappearing into cyberspace. I have a message to the group asking for help why this happened.

I updated my profile at Yuwie today too. If you don't know, Yuwie is like myspace only you get PAID for doing all the things you do at myspace. I'm still learning how it all works, but if you would like to see my profile you can see it here http://www.yuwie.com/profile/?id=6163

Thats all for this morning, have another great day!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...