Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Busy Day!

We were expecting a home visitor this morning so I got up and straightened up the house. He ended up with an emergency and didn't make it.
Today is my payday so off I went to get my check, cash it and pay a couple bills.

Once home I got busy with the girls on some school work, then had lunch. Finally some time now on the computer, but not much. Soon we are off for dentist appointments. Once home it will soon then be time to head to church. This is our last week of Lent to have a soup supper at church. After the service I have a church council meeting.

I did get my daily listing at ebay done. Today its the Sewing Made Easy Book. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=330219334764

Hopefully I have more time to concentrate on getting my auctions seen and working on my paid to click programs.

Have a great day!

Marsha

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...