Wednesday, June 13, 2018

WIP Wednesday -- Little Done

It's just not been good for me, time wise, to get much sewing done.
I tried one day to get out my sewing machine, but an 8 month old that is now pulling himself up, and my machine on the table, just doesn't mix.

I am always working off and on on filling in the plastic canvas squares for the jingle bell blocks, but I don't want to take a picture until I have my whole pile filled in.

At sit n' sew I did a little more work towards completing the blocks on my Arkansas Crossroads quilt.  No picture as it wasn't enough to warrant one.
Instead, I spent most of the sit n' sew time putting the borders on my Zipped Kitties.



Otherwise the only thing that I did this past week was to cut up a panel with horses to make into pillows.  These will go to church for the youth to stuff, and then donated to the police and fire department.


Next week I am going out of town for the week with hubby.   My plan is to sew while he's at work and work on my computer stuff in the evenings when he is sleeping.  I have projects packed to finish....items to be listed in my Etsy shop.  However, I find myself wanting to take a couple of other projects that I can at least progress on.   I guess next week's post will tell you what I decided  LOL.

In the meantime, I link up with the following blogs.  I do hope you will check each of them out.

WIPs on Wednesdays

Jo's Country Junction:  http://www.joscountryjunction.com/





KatieMae Quilts for BOM weekly linky.  https://www.katiemaequilts.com/blog/






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...