Friday, June 15, 2018

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- Still Working


It's been a week of still working to organize and de-clutter the house.  I've made some changes, but mostly I've worked on putting things where they actually belong, even if that place is the trash!

So much that I wanted to get done before traveling with hubby next week and being gone an entire week, but time is not on my side most days.

We did a lot better at getting leftovers eaten at meals this past week, but not quite good enough.  I had to throw away a large container of chicken alfredo because I didn't get it put into the freezer for later.  Quite a shame to get good food go to waste, and definitely not frugal!

Speaking of food, here is this week's Friday Freebie:

Free Ocean Spray Diet or Light Juice for Kroger & Affiliates

I'm slacking in getting freebies sent for to fill my mailbox.  I sent for a few things this morning that you might want to check out for yourself as well:

Free Sample of Sephora Collection Clay Mask

Free Animal Rights Stickers

Free Sample of Tameology Shampoo & Conditioner


I've not paid attention to TopCashBack before today when I seen this offer:

TopCashback - Free Ozark Trail Folding Chair

I may have messed up because I went ahead and clicked the cash back from Swagbucks when the page came up.  I'm sure we can't "double dip".  I guess I will know soon enough.  I will just know not to activate Swagbucks in the future.
We are taking our annual family camping trip the first weekend of August, so either way, we needed a chair of our own. 

Here is something else you might want to check out....all the freebies available this weekend for Father's Day!

Father's Day Freebies & Deals RoundUp











0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...