Monday, June 11, 2018

Mailbox Monday - June 11, 2018

What a busy Monday!  5 p.m. and I am finally finding time to sit down and get this posted.

It wasn't too bad of a week, but I do hope over time to start seeing more each week come in.  Next week I am out of town all week, so I will have to have my daughter put all my mail in just one place until I am back home.



This past week I received:

2 Time magazines
People magazine
Entertainment Weekly magazine
Free coupon for Zonnic stop smoking gum or lozenges
Devotional book from In Touch Ministries and
a book, 10 Step Drawing Animals for review.


Here is your list of things this week to check out:

Free DHC Skincare Samples

Free Subscription to Cosmopolitan Magazine

Free Estee Lauder Advanced Night Repair Eye Cream

Free Bare Republic Neon Sunscreen Sticks

Free Sample of Mugler Alien Flora Futura & Alien Fragrances

Free Sample of Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather

Free Subscription to Rider Magazine

3 Free Dermablend Professional Foundation Samples

Free Black Box Wines Magnet, Koozie & More

Free Sample of Truvia Natural Sweetener

Free Pair of Mack's Ear Plugs - Every Weekday

Free Billabong Stickers



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...