Friday, June 8, 2018

Frugal Friday With Marsha -- One Day at a Time


This week I've been concentrating each day on cleaning, organizing, and de-cluttering the house.  IF I can keep it up, doing at least one spot each day, I soon will see a noticeable difference.
So far I've gone through piles of papers on my desk (most recycled), totally scrubbed down the stove, cleared one shelf, sorted through 2 totes (where most everything was thrown away unless it could be recycled), and worked on clearing the couch (actually putting the items where they belong).
I need to keep it up!!  Can I?   Decluttering and cleaning also cleans your mind, and I sure need that right now!

Hubby chose to come home each night from work instead of taking the motel since this week he's working 1 hour and 20 minutes from home.  We shopped for groceries for the week, and I think quite well.  We spent right at $100 for the week.   I admit that it's really nice to be having actual home cooked meals instead of my usual frozen entrees and lunchables.

Oh yes, that's the other thing I cleaned out this week....the refrigerator.  I won't go in to detail and gross you out, just imagine it's not been cleaned out for a few months!   We have vowed to not allow left overs to pile up in there ever again.  Tomorrow we will be getting out all the leftovers from the week and having a leftover buffet.

On the food note, today's Friday Freebie will turn into a meal for us next week with one of the pounds of ground beef still in the freezer.

Free Knorr One Skillet Meals for Kroger & Affiliates


In other news, I've still been trying to send for freebies so I can find goodies in my mailbox.
Today I sent for these:

Free Sample of Nikwax Waterproofing Wax for Leather

Free Sample of Mugler Alien Flora Futura & Alien Fragrances

Free Mr. Pen Mustache Paper Clips

Free World and Everything In It Sticker


Here are some others that you might want to check out:

Free 40ct. Box of o.b. Tampons or Free Box Coupon

Free Trust Me I'm (Almost) a Nurse T-Shirt

Free Creme of Nature Perfect Edges Sample Giveaway

Free DHC Skincare Samples


In celebration of summer, Tophatter is giving away thousands of dollars in June!

Tophatter’s Summer of Fun Cash Sweepstakes is on! Each time a shopper completes a purchase this month, they will be automatically entered to win the prize for that day ($100), that week ($500), and the grand finale ($10,000)!

Check it out, you might just be the lucky winner!















0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...