Monday, June 4, 2018

Mailbox Monday -- June 4, 2018

My computer time has been so limited, but it seems the freebies are limited too. With thousands and thousands of people sending for them, some go really fast!  A lot of the companies are going through other websites to send out their freebies.  I am going to have to consider joining some of those sites if I want to try to really fill my mailbox each week.

Here is what I rec'd this past week:


Book in for review.  I hope to have the review up on Thursday.

Sports Illustrated, People, Watch! and Focus on the Family magazines.

Inspirational prints from In Touch Ministry.


Here are the freebies that I sent off for today:

Free Subscription to LEGO Life Magazine

Free Sample of L’Oreal Pure-Sugar Grapeseed Scrub

Free good2grow Collectors Starter Kit



I entered this today and clicked to get an email reminder to enter daily:

Win FREE Eucerin Products, 5 Winners Every Day


I've received my ear plugs, but this offer is still good if you've not sent off for your free pair yet:

Free Pair of Mack's Ear Plugs - Every Weekday




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...