Wednesday, August 17, 2016

WIP Wednesday--A Week's Gone By Already?

It sure seems this past week has flown by.  Things are so busy around our house with so many things, including school starting today.  Oh my!
Well, I posted a tutorial with pictures of making this string block in purple over on blogborne, but never got to making a second one.  Purple is the color this month with the soscrappy blog.
You can find my blogborne post HERE if you are interested in checking it out.


Next I am working on putting together a tutorial post for making a jelly roll type quilt.  Here is my progress on it, this past week.  I only have it sewn down the first time, and ready to sew down the second time.


I was able to put on more of the yo-yo's on the table runner too this past week.


UFO's:

Rectangle quilt
challenge wall hanging
Hexagon quilt
Emerald Island Fusique table runner
Five and Dime quilt
Brown half square triangle table runner
3 sets of doll blanket, pillows, bed and rug--plus more to sell
Wall hanging for quilt guild
yo-yo's that need to be made into projects
black and white rail fence quilt
Arkansas Crossroads scrap quilt
T-shirt latchhook rug
Rainbow colored locker hook rug
Blue and Brown yo-yo table runner
Charming Stars quilt
Special crocheted prayer shawl
Fall Squares table topper
Crazy colored quilt with the five and dime blocks
Rainbow colored string quilt

I am linking up with the following blogs:
WIPs on Wednesdays

RSC16


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...